An introductory course based on Koeneman and Zeiljstra's 2017 textbook. Slides are available here:
An advanced course on recent developments in the syntax of case and agreement, looking at a few empirical motivations of moving away from Chomsky's (2000, 2001) version of Agree.
Slides/handouts are available here:
- Hungarian differential object agreement
- Global case splits
- Morphological case and agreement
Overleaf is a cool online LaTeX editor. You can use it after creating an account without installing LaTeX. It's also great to collaborate with people and it comes with many templates to use.
We'll be using overleaf today to introduce a couple of concepts. We prepared some templates for you to copy into your account and play around with them.
- András' example file: open in Overleaf
- Simple text document: open in Overleaf
- Simple beamer document (presentations): open in Overleaf
- Syntactic trees: open in Overleaf
- A nice online introduction and overview: LaTeX wikibook
- The not-so-short introduction to LaTeX: lshort
- CTAN: LaTeX packages: Comprehensive TeX Archive Network
- StackExchange TeX: Stack Exchange